There are many ways that we can assist you with prayer. If you are in need of prayer for yourself, or someone you care about, our church family will support you with prayer. You may submit a prayer request in any of the following ways:
- Request prayer during any worship service
- Contact the church office and request a name be added to the Prayer List in the Sunday Bulletin
- Contact the church office and request the Prayer Chain be activated to pray for your specific request. Our prayer chain will be notified by email and begin to pray from their homes and offices immediately.
- Complete a Prayer Card, available in the seats in the Sanctuary and drop in the offering plate during a worhip service or in the Prayer Box (located on the desk outside of the church office). Prayer cards placed in the Prayer Box will be prayed for each week by members of our Prayer Team for up to 4 weeks or as directed on the Prayer Card. Please update your request as the need changes so that prayers may be as specific as possible. All prayer requests placed in the Prayer Box are kept confidential.
- Our Pastor, Nurse, or other church leader may pray personally with you if so desired. Contact the church office to arrange a date, time, and place.
Please feel free to contact the church office
if you would like any help in submitting your prayer request.